Who Are We?
Digital Urth is an elite global community of certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultants who believe in creating a long-term relationship with clients and not just simply producing an implementation service for our clients. We are a marketing-focused consultancy, sitting at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experience. We work alongside technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry's most complex challenges in Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare / Life Sciences verticals. We approach every project with the belief that marketing is the glue that holds the customer experience together.
Why Join Us?
Whether on-site at our Corporate HQ or remote - our Team loves it here because of our culture, the various challenging projects they get to engage in, and the investment we make in training and growing our people. Having worked with remote staff for many years - we can ensure that no matter where you are in the world - we are a Team.
What Will You Be Doing?
As an Account Executive, you'll work closely with our Executives and Architects and be an integral part of the Digital Urth Sales team focused on the Retail, Hospitality, and
Health & Life Science vertical within Salesforce. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play a vital role in the success of the overall sales team. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is ready to make an immediate impact in their career with a well-established brand and dive into the world of Salesforce.
- Perform as a key employee in the role of Account Executive, with a focus on winning new business, driving pipeline and building trust and strong relationships with our customers.
- Ability to exceed targeted sales goals of $1.5-2MM per year.
- Be a leader at Digital Urth by being the 'quarterback'; with our customers, Salesforce employees and internal teammates to ensure high satisfaction maintaining and growing our strong brand.
- Be a quota carrying top sales performer focused on new logos who is looking to learn and innovate to help the company meet its sales and high growth targets.
- Articulate key tactical next steps and drive opportunities to closure
- Develop proposals to show value proposition, business case, and ROI metrics
- Ability to capture detailed customer requirements and generate thorough SOW's
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Engineering and the CEO to continually take advantage of new market opportunities to ensure we achieve our high growth targets.
- Commitment to hard work, positive attitude and continued learning.
- Help maintain updated lead follow-up, tasks, pipeline and forecasting in Salesforce
- Continuously ensure the highest possible level of Customer Experience (for Digital Urth customers, and our partner Salesforce), by delivering quality and timely responses.
What You Need for This Position:
- 8 - 10 years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling into
Mid- Enterprise accounts.
- 5+ years’ experience selling software to Retail, Hospitality and HLS companies.
- Industry knowledge and strong network with channel partners (Salesforce).
- Experience with Salesforce, selling end to end implementations.
- Experience selling complex technology solutions.
- Strong executive presence.
- Customer facing communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- Passion to succeed
What's in It for You?
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career
development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees with work-life balance and a competitive
compensation and benefits package.:
- Base + Commission Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Employer Wellness Facility (Orange, Equinox etc)
- Monthly Cell phone reimbursement
- Car allowance for Tesla and other environmentally friendly cars.
- Company Events & Team Building