Who Are We?
Digital Urth is an elite global community of certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultants who believe in creating a long-term relationship with clients and not just simply producing an implementation service for our clients. We are a marketing-focused consultancy, sitting at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experience. We work alongside technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry's most complex challenges in Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare / Life Sciences verticals. We approach every project with the belief that marketing is the glue that holds the customer experience together.
Why Join Us?
Whether on-site at our Corporate HQ or remote - our Team loves it here because of our culture, the various challenging projects they get to engage in, and the investment we make in training and growing our people. Having worked with remote staff for many years - we can ensure that no matter where you are in the world - we are a Team.
What Will You Be Doing?
At Digital Urth, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We’re searching for a highly-skilled project manager to contribute to Digital Urth’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years project management experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
SFMC Product expert to optimize SFMC setup and design and create/implement journeys.
- Single point of contact during pilot implementations of the customer journey to coordinate the stakeholders demands and development team
- Risk and Issue management
- Define & implement process for knowledge management & improvement based on the observations from the quality checks
- Ensure accuracy of deliverables and implement action plans as necessary to drive improved performance
Skills Required :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5-7 years of overall work experience, Ideally 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/similar experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously while maintaining timelines and delivery plans.
- Completed SFMC Certification /Email Specialist or Consultant strongly preferred
- Understanding of SQL and Ampscript -> strong knowledge of leveraging SQL for SFMC segmentation
- In depth knowledge of relational databases in terms of segmentation and personalization
- Marketing and campaign planning experience
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back.