Who Are We?
Digital Urth is an elite global community of certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultants who believe in creating a long-term relationship with clients and not just simply producing an implementation service for our clients. We are a marketing-focused consultancy, sitting at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experience. We work alongside technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry's most complex challenges in Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare / Life Sciences verticals. We approach every project with the belief that marketing is the glue that holds the customer experience together.
Why Join Us?
Whether on-site at our Corporate HQ or remote - our Team loves it here because of our culture, the various challenging projects they get to engage in, and the investment we make in training and growing our people. Having worked with remote staff for many years - we can ensure that no matter where you are in the world - we are a Team.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Sales Executive, you will build strong, trusted relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and clients around the implementation and ongoing innovation in the Salesforce ecosystem. You will use your communication, creative and collaborative skills in our efforts to expand our market presence to drive business results, partnering with the other Sales, Client, and Practice teams.
This candidate will serve clients as a Salesforce consulting and solutions sales executive, building and executing a predictable sales pipeline. This person will support the weekly sales forecast process, organize competitive market analysis to successfully position DU and deliver on pipeline goals. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based, team-selling corporate culture and be passionate about delivering positive outcome-based work for clients and growing the Digital Urth brand. The ideal candidate understands how to correctly align client business objectives to Digital Urth Advisors capabilities and successfully overcome concerns and objections to establish a trusted advisor relationship with our prospective clients.
- Works with executive and cross functional leadership to establish sales and pipeline goals to support and meet Digital Urths sales, revenue, and strategic growth goals.
- Balance efforts to meet near term pipeline generation quota and long-term relationship development
- Lead efforts to build pipeline of services related to Salesforce Clouds
- Actively promote the Digital Urth brand within the various partner and channel teams; ensure awareness of our competitive differentiators and client success stories
- Source new Salesforce meetings that lead to pipeline development for Digital Urth through a wide array of channels and activities
- Monitor and communicate Salesforce trends and buyer behavior.
- Facilitate the buying process with clients through active follow up and engagement of correct client and Digital Urth stakeholders.
Requirements for the position
To be successful in this role, you MUST have all the following:
- Know the taxonomy and lexicon of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Understanding of how to sell alongside Salesforce
- Ample understanding of the Salesforce platform, product and go to market stack
- Know how to motivate sellers at Salesforce and strategic partners to lend us their Account Control and successfully develop pipeline
- Advanced social skills to maintain positive partner relationships at all levels of organizations
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to remain focused in a challenging environment
- History of consistently achieving or exceeding sales/partner KPIs
- An excellent communicator, presenter, and persuader
- Excitement around building and owning a critical business function
Our team fully accommodates remote work so there are no specific location requirements for this role.
What's in It for You?
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career
development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees with work-life balance and a
competitive compensation and benefits package.:
- Base + Bonus Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Cell phone reimbursement
- Company Events & Team Building