Who Are We?
Digital Urth is an elite global community of certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultants who believe in creating a long-term relationship with clients and not just simply producing an implementation service for our clients. We are a marketing-focused consultancy, sitting at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experience. We work alongside technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry's most complex challenges in Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare / Life Sciences verticals. We approach every project with the belief that marketing is the glue that holds the customer experience together.
Why Join Us?
Whether on-site at our Corporate HQ or remote - our Team loves it here because of our culture, the various challenging projects they get to engage in, and the investment we make in training and growing our people. Having worked with remote staff for many years - we can ensure that no matter where you are in the world - we are a Team.
What Will You Be Doing?
Create, update and maintain Data extension, Users
Create complex journeys using automation studio
Understanding of Sales-cloud objects and integration
Understanding of third party data integration
Build Automation and automation activities
In depth Understanding of out of the box integrations and custom apps available for Salesforce Marketing cloud
At least 3 years of HANDS-ON experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform.
SFMC Certification Required.
End to end understanding for SFMC Platform and API's
Understanding of SFMC API's (SOAP & REST) and serve as a subject matter expert
Individual who advocates platform governance and best practices
Understanding of Salescloud objects and integration
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Self-starter who takes a pro-active approach
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
This new position will support the email marketing team with building custom queries, email templates, amp script based dynamic template’s, automation jobs, and build out comprehensive customer journeys.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing Automation, the ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C/B2B).
Essential Job Results
- Resident Salesforce technology expert responsible for design and technical implementation
- Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
- Collaborate with internal feature development team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity
- Responsible for the iteratively improving our Marketing Cloud data model and architecture
- Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use SFMC
- Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
- Training on Salesforce cloud platforms
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is required
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration
- Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator and/or developer
- Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred, but not required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
What we bring to you
- Competitive Salary
- An impactful position within a growing company
- Excellent Healthcare plans and overall benefits and employee perks
- 401k Match
- Training on Salesforce platform
- An incredible team full of passionate professionals!
- Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for implementing marketing automation solutions in MC & SFDC environments; possess expert level knowledge of Marketing Cloud systems; provide optimal and innovative solutions, developing high quality code and guiding a team of MC devs/sr. devs. Also, is expected to possess expert level knowledge of Marketing platforms, business functions and essentials of systems' integration.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
- Min. 2.5 - 4 years experience in Software Development
- Min. 1.5 year of hands on experience with SFMC
- Hands on experience on AMP SCRIPT
- Good exposure on automation studio and journey builder
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification
- Experience working with US based / headquartered companies
- Thorough understanding of RESTful & SOAP Web Services
- Knowledge on SFDC platform, setup and configuration